- Fibre content: 100% natural silk, cultivated Bombyx mori silk.
- Source: China
- Width: 55″ extra wide
- Weight per linear yard: approx 2 oz
- Momme: 10 mm
- Commonly used for: linings, light weight blouses, scarves, paint dyeing, tie-dye and dye trials. All Aurora Silk fabrics are 100% finish free and ready to dye.
- Weft (width) shrinkage: 3-5%
- Warp (length) shrinkage: 3-5%
- Recommended care: Machine wash: gentle cycle, warm water, mild soap. Tumble dry on low heat. For smoothest finish, iron from barely damp state on “wrong” side of fabric.