The standard for coat linings, light blouses, scarves and silk painting. 10 momme, middle weight silk. Reeled cultivated silk both warp and weft. Machine woven, making it very even and standard. Dyes beautifully.
- Fibre content: 100% natural silk, cultivated Bombyx morisilk.
- Source: China
- Width: 55″ extra wide
- Weight per linear yard: aprox 2 oz
- Commonly used for: linings, light weight blouses, scarves, paint dyeing, tie-dye and dye trials. All Aurora Silk fabrics are 100% finish free and ready to dye.
- Weft (width) shrinkage: 3-5%
- Warp (length) shrinkage: 3-5%
- Recommended care: Machine wash: gentle cycle, warm water, mild soap. Tumble dry on low heat. For smoothest finish, iron from barely damp state on “wrong” side of fabric.